JEOPARDY!!!








Reshma is dead to me

Her brain scattered on her sheets

Her blood splattered on my feet

Self-preservation in vain

Intentions, arcane

Fit for survival is a buzz-kill.

Marriage untamed
 
Repackaged and renamed

Good as new, and now improved

Like water for chocolate and other voodoo.

By the feet of holy jealousy

Lies your religious infidelities

So this reign of terror never sleeps

My vigilante fires cannot cease

Nefarious angel, sing the chorus

Lines drawn, you crossed

Yet all is not lost

I'll hold you hostage in astral dreams

In plots and schemes

In beautiful thoughts

In times of war

Dear Lady,

You are a whore!

Hey ladies,

Sirens! Whores!

Domestic violence!

Plagues on all your houses!

I wage a war on light and fill my heart with darkness

I wage a war on love

I wage a war on peace

I wage a war on you
 
I wage a war on me

I wage a war on me

I wage a war on me...


                                             
                             Who am I?



Comments